At Jupiter Engineering we are passionate about all things electrical, as well as trying to incorporate and develop sustainable and energy efficient approaches to all the projects we are involved in. As OLEV approved installers, we are able to provide bespoke solutions to clients, offering a wide variety of products and solutions for their E.V charging needs.
We are approved installers for EO, MyEnergi, Rolec, Tesla, Pod Point & Andersen Units.
Units We Install
V2 Zappi 7kW Tethered
Zappi works like any regular charging point but has special eco charging modes which will benefit homeowners with grid-tied microgeneration systems.
EO Mini PRO Charger
Looking for a discreet charger for your home? Meet the EO Mini Pro 2, the world’s smallest smart home charger designed for the everyday electric vehicle driver.
Tesla Wall Charger
Tesla Wall Connector is the most convenient way to charge at your home with the fastest recharge speeds. Simply plug in overnight and wake up to a full charge, every morning.
Wallbox - Pulsar Plus
A Wallbox Pulsar is a practical and intelligent charging system for electric vehicles and plug-in hybrids. Pulsar’s design is the most compact on the market and features the most advanced technology to provide the maximum charging performance for the vehicle.
Pod Point Solo Smart Charger
The Pod Point Solo Smart Charger-Domestic is a single-vehicle smart charger designed for domestic residential purposes only.
The Solo Smart Charger is available in socketed or tethered model – with the tethered model coming in both Type 1 and Type 2 cabled variants.
Rolec Wallpod Smart Charge
The Wallpod SmartCharge EVHS2020 18th edition (32Amp) is a smart charging unit designed to provide users with a simple, mobile phone interactive EV charging solution for homes.
Compare Charging Units
What happens next?
- Once you have reviewed the charge points available to you, begin your journey by clicking the learn more button below.
- Next you will be introduced to our desktop survey form. Step by step you can add all the information we require to complete your installation
- The Jupiter Engineering team will review the information you have sent through and provide a free, no obligation quotation.
- On acceptance of the quotation our operations team will be in touch to arrange a date for your installation.
- Our fully qualified installer will complete your new EV charger installation and we’ll submit the grant on your behalf.
Why Jupiter Engineering?
Our qualified team are here to guide you throughout your EV charging journey and provide relevant information to suit you individual needs and requirements.
High-Quality Customer Service
From your initial enquiry, right through to your completed installation, we provide transparent information and customer care every step of the way.
Wide Range of Electric Chargers
We offer a wide range of electric vehicle chargers, catering for all budgets and providing a bespoke level of service for each individual installation.
Start your journey today
Ready to transition from your 3-pin plug?
Why choose electric vehicle Home Charging?
- It is convenient and cheap
- A home-charge point is not like a conventional 3-pin plug socket – it communicates directly with your car, instructing the charger to switch off the power when your car is fully charged – making charging at home much safer.
- Charging time is reduced by 30%-60%, depending on the car.
- The local community will benefit from improved air quality and will lower their carbon footprint.
Are you Eligible for the OZEV EVHS Grant?
The Electric Vehicle Homecharge Scheme (EVHS) provides grant funding of up to 75% towards the cost of installing electric vehicle charge points at domestic properties across the UK.