Supply & Installation of Panasonic VRF Heat Pump System
Jupiter Engineering were tasked with the project of reinstalling a new VRF system for the main library area. We worked closely with Honeywell to ensure the project was delivered on time and on budget.
- Main library – new Panasonic VRF heat pump system with all the indoor units being ceiling mounted cassettes 600 x 600 to fit ceiling grids installed to suit the existing layout.
- Supply and installation of one 40 Kw Panasonic VRF system
- The indoor ceiling mounted cassettes
- New outdoor floor mounted units
- Installation of 3-phase electrical supply for Panasonic outdoor unit & 13a Spur to each indoor unit.
The job was completed within the allocated two weeks whilst the Library was closed for refurbishment.
For more information on how we can help your business