Our passion for environmental and sustainable solutions, combined with our many years’ experience within the electrical industry, allow us to provide large scale bespoke solutions, consultancy and to implement the perfect E.V charging setup and installation for your workplace.
We are approved to install, EO, Pod Point, Garo, Alfen, MyEnergi & Rolec
What are the benefits of going electric at your workplace?
- Reduce benefit in kind tax for company cars
- Save money by switching commercial fleet to electric
- Generate income by creating an in-house charging system for staff
- Increase future employee retention and satisfaction by having electric charge points at work
- Offer vehicle charging as part of your employee benefits package
- Improve your company’s sustainability rating and help protect the environment
Empower your employees
Hassel-free charging for staff at work, letting them focus on what matters.
Managing Your Workplace Charging
- All products come with a 3-year product warranty as standard
- Restrict access for employees using RFID or App’s. Ensure chargers remain available for important visitors or specific employee needs.
- We can install chargers which have been accredited by the Office for Low Emission Vehicles (OLEV) meaning they qualify for the Workplace Charge Grant. If eligible, you can reduce the cost of Workplace chargers by 75%, capped at £350 per socket up to a maximum of 40 sockets.
- Want to make charging free for employees but charge visitors for each plug-in session? Setup billing using the cloud-based platforms with fixed cost per session or kW/hr billing.
- Generate a comprehensive report of all charging sessions at the click of a button. Export and analyse the data that matters to your business.
- We can provide full turnkey solutions and consultancy, allowing us to implement the perfect E.V charging setup and installation for your workplace.
What products are available?
Single / Twin Wall Mounted Socket:
- Connects to all electric vehicles
- Comes without a cable
- Available as 3.6, 7 or 22kW
We can provide you with a simple plug and play solution, or you can upgrade to a communicating unit which allows for additional back office management, monitoring and control.
Floor Mounted Twin Sockets
- Ability to charge two vehicles simultaneously
- Available as 3.6kW, 7kW or 22kW
- Compatible with a Pay-As-You-Go system, generating
revenue to the host
The duel charge floor mounted unit is a robust and ideal solution for any business in need of more than one electric vehicle charging socket. If your setup requires the charge point to be floor mounted, then this is the perfect solution.
Workplace OZEV Grants
What is the WCS Grant?
Find out more about the OLEV Workplace Charging Scheme Grant